Archbishop Tenison's Sports
Nearest railway station: Motspur Park (ten minutes' walk)
Car parking at the ground
Old Tenisonians Cricket Club was formed in 1923 for past scholars of Archbishop Tenison's Grammar School, which was then located in Leicester Square but shortly to move to Kennington Oval. A sports ground at Motspur Park for the use of the School and the Old Boys was purchased in 1924 and has been used by the Club for its home matches ever since. The Gents first played here in 2005.